Recurring Profit Machine
This video explains my transition from being a full-time marketer to following my passion for helping people build 6-figure YouTube channels for business in any niche. My passion has always been creating and I love telling not only my story but helping people tell theirs through video marketing and positioning themselves for arguably the best traffic around (organic YouTube SEO Traffic)
👏🏼WATCH My 4 Step Framework For a WILDY Profitable YouTube Channel!👏🏼
🔥Grab my Subscribers To Sales Blueprint🔥6 Steps To 6-Figures on YouTube
▼ ▽WHAT TO WATCH NEXT ▼ ▽
TOP ONLINE MARKETING VIDEOS
👇🏼Exact steps to creating a Profitable Online Business👇🏼
🔹Email Marketing Sales Funnels:
🔹Attraction Marketing Branding:
🔹First $1000 Online:
👇🏼ENTREPRENEURSHIP | MOTIVATION VIDS
🔹Overcome the Fear of Quitting 9-5:
🔹Stop Settling – Level Up Your Life:
🔹Manifest Money FAST:
👇🏼DIGITAL NOMAD VIDS
🔹Medellin Colombia Part 2:
🔹Playa Del Carmen Digital Nomad:
🔹Dominican Republic Digital Nomad:
🔹Is Colombia Safe?
🔹Medellin Colombia Digital Nomad:
🔧 ONLINE BUSINESS TOOLS
Sales Funnels (Builder Bonuses Included)►
🗣 TALK TO ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA !
📲Tik Tok ►
Você deseja vender seu imóvel? Esse vídeo é para você, sendo pessoa física, corretor, imobiliária ou construtora. Sacadas incríveis como vender mais com o Marketing Digital.
Hello and welcome to common Office 365Powershell taskMy name is Jon Horner and I’m a PartnerTechnical Consultant with North AmericaPartner Servicesand I will be your facilitator for thispresentation. Our agenda for today will be to go throughthe following modulesmixing PowerPoint slides withdemonstrations of PowerShell in action. In module one I will introduce Office365 management withPowerShell and talk about the availablecmdlts to administer the Office365 portal. In module 2, Iwill introduce Exchange Onlinemanagement with PowerShelland how you can leverage PowerShell todo such Exchange Online management tasksas creating and deleting mailboxes. In module three we will talk about thenewly available PowerShell managementoptions for Sharepoint Onlinemodule four will cover some of thepartner capabilities and delegatedadministration of customers tenantsthrough PowerShelland finally will end the session with aquick look at some additional resourceswe can use to learn more about PowerShell on Office 365. As many of you may be aware, WindowsPowerShell is a task-based command-lineshell and scripting languagedesigned especially for systemadministration of on-premises serverinstallationswhat you mean and i have nois that we can use the same powershellskills to manage some of the officethree sixty five servicesthe objective of today’s eventis to introduce you to using powershellcommitted some of the office three sixtyfive servicesby getting a familiar with therequirements for managingoffice three sixty five by powershelland familiar with the available commandlet’s into syntax to using thesecommitmentswe will also talk about where we canfind commitments other than thoseexpressly talked about todayas well as introduce youlimited resources available for you torefer towhen using partial to administer youroffice three sixty five servicesokay let’s start by taking a look atportal management using ourselvesas you will find out requirements forusing powershell with office three sixtyfivewill vary depending on which services orpart of officer sixty-five we want toadministered by a partialin module onewe ought to look at requirements forport of management bipashatake a look at a few of the ignitiontasa competeperformed by a powershell for poormanagementand i’ll also introduce you to a toolcalled powershell command buildand discuss how we can use this tool tobuild terry’s partial commandsby selecting the appropriate verb andnow i’m from the tools user interfaceas mentioned earlierthe requirements for using partial tomanage a three period we will talk aboutcity each have their own specialtiesto manage portal properties such isusers passwords and federationrequirements are two downloadedinstalled the windows as your activedirectory module for windows powershellon either eighty windows seven or when iwas a devicewarranties server operating system ofwindows server two thousand are tooor windows server two thousand twelveme to ensure that the dot net frameworkthree point five one feature isinstalledon the machine that we selectand we also need to ensure that allrequired updates have been downward inappliedbearing in mind that some of thefeatures of officer sixty-five made-upfunction properlywithout the appropriate software orbrowserwas no machine running one of therequired operating systemshad installed all updates and the dotnet framework three point five onewe can go to the microsoft downloadcenter install the appropriate versionof the on-line services site inassistantyou thirty two or sixty four-bit pendingon our operating systemthen we can navigate to the appropriatelinkand download the appropriate version ofthe windows as your active directorymodule for windows powershellnow the link download and install thewindowsas your active directory module forwindows powershellwe are ready to launch powershellconnect to officer sixty-fiveand start using partial to manage someof the features of the office threesixty five portalwe have two options available to us towatch powershell for office three sixtyfivefirst we can click on the start menuand select the windows edger activedirectory modulefor windows partial iconor if it does not show one selecting theserb menuwe can search for it using the allprograms menusecondly within simply large powershelldirectlyif large partial normallywill lead to import the m_s_ onlinemodule by takinguh. . . import hyphen moduleand this onlineonce we have partial opened by one ofthese twowe could then connect to the mix uponline service by typing connect hyphenan s_ o_ l_ serviceto complete the connection to onlineservices will be prompted to enter ouradministrator credentialsshown are just a few of the commandlet’s available for use with managingthe office three sixty five portalbhaiya powershellusing powershell to manage a portal wecan do such thingand says create and delete users withcommand it’s latenewamasau user add remove m_s_ all userwe can retrieve using information byusing the get emis or the user met letwhich alert realists abusersby using the usurp responding prabir wecan read treated individual usersinformationusing commitments such as set emma sowell user password and conferredamasau well federateddiffuserwe can change the passwords of users orconvert into being a federated usermeaning they would ask that the key toour company’s internal active directoryby active directory federated servicesso let’s take a look at the same texasor these partial commandsif you want to use power silt to createa new userwould use the new heights and amasauuser commit letadding the parameters user principalname display name first name and lastnameto set the u_ p_ m_ display name firstand last name of this userif you want to set or change yourpassword reviews these set hyphen emmaso well user password commitmentusing the pram orders of he’s aprincipal name new password force changepasswordso this command but on the scream wewould change the password for theyuki njada control so that i microsoft dot comto be a passwordand by setting the force change passwordparameter to falseissues it will not be forced to changetheir passwordwhen logging in with the new passwordwe could also use partial to set apassword policyconsidered individual user passwordpolicywould you see set amasau usercommand letwith the user principal nameand password never expires parametersthis will setjohn aka talks about microsoft thatcomespassword toonever expirewe could alsotight to commit let’s togetherto be able to saidi retire or decisions passwords to neverexpireso using get hatred and the sole use urand taking it would set taken amasauuserand the password never expires parametersetting that the truewe have now set all of ourthey danced passwords to never expirewe can use partial command bill there toassist with building commencehealers who screenshot that it’s iswindows powershell for sharepointcommand builderfor group we select office three sixtyfive from the productsdrop-down menuwe’ll be able to build commands previewsfor managing the portal as wellbilbies commence was selected for blakenow or removed for instancethen select the appropriate nounpossibly a missile userwhich is a visible in this screenshotwe can use a slight aboard commuon down to the u_n_ amountsparameters must then be populated eitherrequired or optionaland we can copy dick bill command to aclipboardfor use in powershellwill also be also want to select adeeper been downcombination we will see an option tofollow link for further informationunder the command we just builtorble usage of the verb noun companieswe have selectednow let’s take a quick look at powershow an action take a look at coralmanagement with partialby connecting to the microsoft onlineserviceswill create a new userwill set a password policythem also take a look at the partialcommand builder for office three sixtyfivebefore we connect online servicesto create a new user let’s quickly gointo the portal unfair for that userdoes not existhere’s my portal right click on usersand groupswill see that i’m going to create a username to eight userthat does not currently existcase analysisconnector power showopen powershelland we said earlier preoperative partialweaken import the m_s_ online module sowe tiedimport module msn linewe also want to connect to the m_s_ lolservice swetamissile prompt us for our credentialswere immature administrator credentialswait for that to come up withand now you can see that we’re connectedsorority verifiedthat we don’t have a username to anyuserfour-forty talked about it mentioned thepartial command bill this let’s quicklytake a look at thatso here’s partial command builder like isaid that if we selectchair plan line there’s going to bedifferent options trip i’m foundationbut we slept opposite three sixty fivewill see the listing of firm so we canuseas well as a listing of nouns that wehave available for ussort of trade end-userwe could use the new command untreatedinto the verb areain the and missile user command andbring it into the mountain areayou let us know that we have to requiredparameters we have toenterso our first parameter is the displaynameand the second parameter is the userprincipal namewe also haveseveral optional commands that we canuse i wanna said they first name andyour last name for a sold scroll down inthe optional command to list cityfirstname it’s just the initial eightanalysts at the last nameto be userwe can see this command nowhas been built up for us and we can copyit to a clipboard we can also click hereto get more information about thisembassy also coming upso if we were open sea also opened a newtabwe can seethat this is kind of moved to a technetlibrary that we can follow along to andwe’ll see thethat their leveragethis has all the availablecommand list to usewith weed is edger active directorywe have some content solutionssolve court software etceteraand as we scroll down will see that wehavein groups manage users manage troopsenroll membership et cetera sizzler canfind more information about the commandsthat we’re going to usebackup partial command builderwe have the ability to copy this to aclipboard so if i canselect copy the clipboardand then open powershell backup i canpaste that commandright in the power showselect enteranimal run etc amanpour’s we can see itcame back yet we didparedes our principal name of a userboredom of our mix up back on displayname but he has ahe was a password and travel note downand we could see that the user iscurrently not licensedso verified he uses creation with schoolbackto the portaland refresh the user pageand we can see that any user has notbeen createdi selected the userwell then have the ability to go aheadand assign licenses to that userand select duser’s locationin the user has been createdand now assigned a licensenow if we want to changeeat users password or username to beuserwe can use set hyphen in this wholepasswordpalms user principal nameparameternew password equalspass at work one and forced passwordchange equal false meaning they will notforce this user to change your passwordat loginspeeches new password has been changedwe could alsouse powershell if we’d like to we canchange the password policy on this userso thats uses passwordwill never expireby using second missile user useprincipal named and passwordnever expiresso now are using them to be userspasswordwill never expireif we’d like to as we mentioned in theslide deckwe could play a couple commands togetherand we can set the password neverexpires parameter for our entireten cby using get msl user type set theirmissile user password never expireshitting enterwaiting for this command to completewe have now set all users passwords inthis tenancyto never expireit emits a little earlier in this devili’m editing to technionwe can findall the information about winners asyour active directorypowershellif we scroll down on this page we cansee that we havedifferent commitments for managing usersuh. . . powershellwe have command let’s for managinggroup enroll membership firepower shellwe have come analyst for managingservice principles by itpower shell as well as managing domainsmanaging single sign onbeijing subscription and licensesand managing company information andserviceswitches stop our show an actionwe suck you command list being used tomanage some of the portal propertieswithin office three sixty fiveand we took a look at the partialcommand builderfor further information on connotesavailable to manage portal propertiessuch asgroup unroll membershipcompany informationor single sign onplease refer to the technet articlelate currently on the streetas i mentioned at the start of panchoone the requirements for using partialbirth office three sixty fivewill vary depending on which serviceswar which part of officer sixty-five wewant to administer by a partialin module twowill take a look at the requirements forpower shell when it comes to managingexchange onlinenow to create in import partial sessionfor exchange online managementalso take a look at a few theadministrative tasks that can beperformed by a powershellin exchange onlineand i’ll talk a little bit about hopemetalitz become availableto run in the remote one space once weconnect to exchange onlinein the port impartial sectionbefore we can use windows powershell tomanage exchange onlinewe must make sure we have the correctversion of windows powershellin windows remote management installedand configured on our computerwe have to use the windows managementframeworkwhich contains a correct versions ofwindows powershell d_-twoand we are in two point allit applies to our operating systemsystem architectureand languageif our computersrunning windows sevenwindows server two thousand are toowhen those eightserver two thousand twelvewe won’t have to install anythingwindows measure framework is alreadythereif we are on your earlier but stillsupported operating system before we caninstall the windows management frameworktwo point allwe must uninstall any existing versionsof windows powershelland uninstall any previous versions ofthe windows management frameworkfor to note here that if our localcomputer is protected bymicrosoft internet security anacceleration server or as a serverwe may have to install the windowsfirewall client working figure proxyserver our local computer to connectwindows partial to the club a servicewe must run powershell as anadministratorand check the execution policy byrunningget high-tech execution policyit’s a value return as anything olderthen remote sidewe need to change the value to remotesigned by running set hyphens executionpolicyremote signedanother thing to note hereis that when we set the script executionpolicy to remote signedwe can all iran scripts that we createon our computer or scripts that aresigned by a trusted sourceas many of you may be aware officersixty five in exchange onlineuse role based access control or arebackto determine what users have whatpermission but an exchange onlineso how does this transferprimo powershell and want toadminister exchange online by a partialby default ericin his client rent spacewe’ll have the only commando availed tohim to run will be new p_s_ sessioncreating a new p_s_ sectionright do i think the kate and authorizeericat the remote serverthrough what’s your looks at eric’srole based access control determinesthat he had permissions to runnew mailbox get mailbox at mailbox withd name parameterpartial make thosecommand let’savailable indirun stays and returned themto the remote run space to make themavailable for air to rundoes a lawyer to run the new mailboxname bobcommand letto create in new mailboxfor bobby in the server on space workerin the mailbox objectin the pipeso i’ll get connected to exchange onlinevia powershellpartially to launch powershellusing run as administratorour suggestion is to store credentialsin the variable by taking dollar signcrediti think red is the variablefor utilizing critique will getcredentialedwe’ll get prompted fouror user admin credentials againwe can then use this credential variablewhen creatingaviary political hold r_p_s_ sectionfor a suggestion is to use theto our site session or we could usewhere we’d like dollar sign exchangesession et cetera something like thatsat there very well equal to nuclearfissionwith the configuration the microsoftthat exchangethe connection you are right eightyd_p_s_ colon slash slash psi outlook dotcom slashpowershellour potential be that dollar signcreates a very oldsetter out education prouder to basicand we also want to allow a redirectionthis is what allowsall exchange online tenants no matterwhere they’re at in the worldto connect to their specific tenet bioone u r l will beredirected to our exchange onlinethen to download the exchange allypartial command let’s uh. . . war importthe session was simply tape importationp_s_ sessionstarsight sessionjust allow us torun all of the command let’sto manage exchange online by a partialand which were done we canstop all removed the session by clickingremove p_s_ sessioncontractorsit’s very important to note that not allof the partial command let’sused to mention exchange on premisesinsulationwill be available exchange onlinepartial managementand the ones that are will be able to adifferent between exchange on premisesan exchange onlineanother trick we want to share with youthat can be usefulis to use yet another variable somethinglike dollar sign into law sessionand set that they will equal to theimport p_s_ sessiondisallow issues that they’re able tofind useful information blakey cult ofcommand which ranor get a list of commandshere are just a few of the canal isavailable for use when managing exchangeonline via powershellusing partial to ben’s exchange onlinewe can do such things ascreate and delete mailboxes with commendlooks like new mailbox and removemailboxwe can also be treat mailbox informationby using the get mailbox command wouldor change existing mailbox settings byusing the set mailbox commitmentwe can create a new mailbox but usingthe new mailbox command letadding parameters like dave microsoftonline services i_d_ and passwordwe can retrieve such things as mailboxlachen for two fixed by typing tocommand list togethersuch as get mailbox andget mailbox acoustics this will be astatistics for all mailboxes in ourorganizationwe could to lead a user’s mailbox tousing the remove mailbox command leadand adding up rambler twenty whichmailbox italysuch as jane doeimportant to note that we must keepgene dual in quotation markswe could also be story previouslydeleted mailboxfake it using the new mailbox smell itbut using a slightly different set ofparameterswe can’t type retrieve the informationto a csd file but usingexporting confuse usdand it became export path for that filesessions will time out after fifteenminutes of in activityhowever if we issue another commanderafter the session timeoutwe can reconnect beasleyby respective katie at the propnow let’s take a look at exchange onlinemanagement with powers shopwill connect o_j_ july increase sessionwill create a new mailboxwe’ll also remove or to lead a mailboxand restore that mail botoxtwo-edged change on line by a partialwhat a large power cellverifyto execution policies remote signedm_-sixty road sign if it was a week at_v_ set execution policyremote signedcommandpeseta execution policy could be remotesignedis mentioned in the slide deckto make things easier want todeclare a variable called dollars frankread or whatever you’d like to collegesprecede it with a dollar sign of makinga variableequal to get credential which willprompt us for administrative credentialsas mentioned in the slide deck that wewant to create another variable coldsdollar signs sessionto help us connecting the import of kievsessionsweet i daresay session equal nuclearsession we use the configuration name ofmicrosoft exchangeconnection you are out of a_t_t_ colonslash slash bsnl aka complex powershellhere’s where the creates a variablecomes into about two inches cranks againare critical to craftone have arts education be basic and wewant to allow a redirectionso now we have been redirectedto the following you are atwhere we can now go ahead and importr_p_s_ sessionwe can see now that the session is beingimportedand we’re now it willto administerexchange online by a partialbefore we create a new mailbox let’snavigate to the exchange online admincenterand verify that we did not have a malebacks for user john doecreate this mailboxreusing new mailbox man let with theprinters of namemicrosoft online services i_d_and passwordwarning pops up letting us know that wecreate a new mailboxwe must go to the office three sixtyfive admin centerand assign the mailbox license or willbe disabled after the grace periodsnowless navigateexchange online control panelthere still is no john dual user let’srefreshand see if the mailbox shows upand air shows up we have been mailboxfor john dole createdif you want to take a look at somemailbox lock on statisticsweaken pipe to commence together usingget mailbox and get mailbox statisticshere we can see thecommands haverandomly insipid john doe hasnever logged in beforefor more exchange online partialmanagement options we can navigate tohelped up outlook dot comor will find a quick listing of the veiluh. . . areas of managementand to scroll down we’ll seecommitments for mailbox managementdistribution group managementtenamoc distribution group managementand so forthall right with portal management and aswe’ll see in a moment with sharepointonline management derek is no powershellcommand builder available for exchangeonlinefor further information on availablepowershell command let’s to manage suchthings as recipient management exchangeactivesync in domainsplease see the help dot outlook dot comarticlereferred to in the leak at the bottom ofthe screenjust like the portal management exchangeonline managements are partialsharepoint online has its own set ofrequirements for management by a partialin module threewe’ll take a look at the requirementsfor a partial when it comes to managingsharepoint onlineand how to connect partial to the onlineservicealso take a look at a few of the nishatasa can be formed by a car show insharepoint onlineoregon finalist of other availablepartial commitments and once again takea look at the partial command builderto manage your plan live their powershelf we will need to download installwindows powershell three point alldelete on the screen currently where wecan download that fromwanna make sure review this issuerequirements section before we installedwindows measure framework three pointzeroand some server applications are not yetcompatible with windows managementframework three point ohalso limo since all the sharepointonline management shellmaking sure to select the appropriatethirty two or sixty four-bit versioninto rancher plan line management shellcommand let’s wemust be an office three sixty fivesharepoint online global administratorto connect the sharepoint online viapowershell navigate to the sharepointonline man at the shell by selecting thestart menuand all programs if necessarymake sure we run sharepoint linemeasures show as an administratoronce we have to manage michelle openwe can connect by runningconnect a fitness deal serviceuh. . . the u r l should be the you are alot of the administration center of ourtenancyand the credential should beeoffice receipts t_-fiveship online global administratorhere are a few of the cabana isavailable for use with managingsharepoint online perhaps ourselvesusing power so the mentorship online wecan do such things ascreek and delete site collectionswith commands like u_s_ peel site andremoving a steel sayingit’s important to note that removed ordeleted say collections will be sent tothe recycle bin where they can berestored if necessaryby using restoreesp you’ll do it in sightfor up to thirty days without deletionwe can retrieve say collectioninformation such as owner in storesquorum are using the yet as steel sitecommitmentget a listing of all psyched collectionsfor intended includingpsych lecture owner and storage quota wecan rent get as your siteto get the same information for a singlecycle action we can add the identityparameterand if we want to create new cyclicusing partialwe can do so by using thenew espy looks a commitmentas you may notice by the screenshot thisis the exact same partial commandbuilderwe looked at back in the portministration modulewho is a lecture porn online from theproducts drop-down menu we see theavailable virgin downs for sharepointonline partial commenceto build command to begin selected forlike new or removeand then select the appropriate now likes deal site for instancejust like before some of these nouns arenot visible in a screen shot but we canuse a slider bar to move on to viewother nounsagain we can populate the parameters hethe required or optionaland copy the built command to aclipboard for use in powershellonce we’ve selected ever been downwe will see an option of following forfurther information on either thecommand would just builtor about the usage of theverb noun combinationnow let’s take a look at sharepointonline matched with powershellwill connect to ship onlinewill create a site collection and a leapstore sake lectionand take a look at the powershellcommand builder for sharepoint onlinefor sharepoint online management by apolish up as we alluded to in the flightdeckwe want to open d sharepoint onlinemanagement shellas an administrator jeffrey have to dotheir salt quickly go back and run thatas an administratortrip while i’m at home sellers allpilots panels live that down a littlebit so we canmake it a little bitfigure to utilizefirst thing we want to do his will wantto connectto the online serviceand i want to connect to therapper service sold missus clintonand kill for an andabout compit’ll asked me for my passwordgive me a little time to comenakand there we are connectedso if we want to get a listing ofcurrent sharepoint siteswe can run the get s_b_l_site commanddelisting of my courage sharepoint siteswho the owner of that site isand the currentstorage quarter for that sitejust like we did in portal managementwe can use the power showcommand builder for sharepointa slightly from the products we selectsharepoint onlinewe could see the available verbsannouncedso if we want tomaybe creepynew site collection we could use themilitaryverbwith the site nowwill find the requiredparameters of your order and storagequota so let’s put in new york lowner will be the our admin userand will give it athousand megabytes towards cornernow we have a optional compatibilitylevel cal i_d_ no way resource quotatemplates own idea it’s after a titlewe can give it a title here of thenew demo sitenow we see the partial command builttherecopy it to clipboardcome back to youpowershelland paste our command live in their news deal so if you are elegant your lso we want it to youhempowners can be administer work towards methousand and the title will be new demositeby selecting enterwe’ll start creatinglower wave that’s great let’s go to ourman site collectionselsie they do not everything a skullslash sitesslasheddemolet’s refreshactually should probably appear at thespinning wheel letting us know that ithas been createdhere we go the new demo site is nowbeing createdwe go back to power still and wait forthis to finishone thing you know you see that we didnot uh. . . specify a template when we were creatingthe siteso in that might notspecifying a template were creating ablanksharepoint site collectionbut when we go to navigate to it for thefirst timeit will ask us to pick a templatelet’s give it a little time to becompletewho move this over as we can see thewheels spinning as well aswe have not received their prompt yetschool back in a refresh this page wantreal quickly to make sure it stillspinninglooks i have not been created it willcontinue to waitmatter fact was not continue to witi have a site here that i createdearlierusing the same thingif we click on it will be able tonavigate to that site and i’ll show youthatwe do not have a template currentlyassignedwe have sample we want to use we coulduploaded to the system solution galleryhere by clicking on solution galeriecalorie we coulduploadedif we go back and want to create theteam say would simply deleted it seemsthat we have enterprise and publishingsites available as welllet’s come back and click okand it will continue creating oursharepoint site using the keine zeittemplateand there we can see that it hasfinished grading that new demo site andwould be a look at the same thing thatwe’re doing on this site herefergal back to command builderwith once again we can see bc also linkif we were to click on that and followirregulars information about the new expoocytegive us some information about the pramletters that we can usewhen creating a new siteit give us some examples of the coldthat we could usereducing tax we can use to create a newsitehaving see down here we have a couplethat are usingtemplateswe have template names and numbers forthe take lexington puts a few know thenumber we can certainlyuh. . . add that inyou can see in this little area that thelate notice at the english next date sothat would beone oh three three for the locale i dbut it certainly salvos he time zoneparameter etceterawe’ve said all of those via sharepointexcuse me by a power show so that whenwe create the site template will bethere delaying it will be set andeverything will be ready for us to goagain becca partial command builder wecould see that we canclear our designwe cando things legaduser again we have to enter the sitelogin name and group name it’ll give ussomethe command down hereif we wanted topossiblya site or delete this site we do withthe identityoptional confirm yes and no no weight atsuch aso partial command builder forsharepoint online is extremely usefuli would suggest everyone toocall and take a look at it play aroundwith different things to get used tousing sharepoint or excuse me powershelltoo many sharepoint onlineadds that the other demos today this isonly a quick look at a few the commandsavailable for managing sharepoint onlineby a partialwe can find other command let’sarchitect and article listed on thescreen or by using sharepoint onlinepartial commanderin module fourwill quickly take a look at the partnercapabilities for delegatedadministrationby a powershelljust like delegating administrationthrough the user interfaceif the customer has accepted thedelegate administration offer partnerswith delegated administration access totenants can use powershell to administeron behalf of the customerwithout needing admin credentials fromthat tenantyou may have noticed that there is nosection on a mission week online by apowershellpartial administration is not currentlysupported for link onlinesimilarlydelegated administration of sharepointonline is not currently supportedfirepower showas a delegate it missed reader we havethe ability to search for partnercontracts by a powershellif the tenant has accepted our kilkennyadministration offer we can retrievethat contract or can i dby usingcat item admissible partner contractwiki parameter i think the main meand control so that i might miss out dotcom or whatever domain we’re looking forthis will return the partner contract inwhat will resemble a globally uniqueidentifier orgy whiteyby setting a variable equal to that endi d that was returnedwe could run the portly administrationpolish superman to administer on behalfof the tenantsimilarlyif we want to manage ittenets exchange online by a partialwe can use the delegated org variable toconnect to the proper tenantin the command on-screen docksidesession equals do p_s_a_ shinconfiguration the microsoft thatexchangeuh. . . connection you are i psi dot lovedot com power shell and here’s what wethrew in the gaelic heated orcso question mark delegated org equal thedomain that were wanting tothe credentials would be our credentialsof the partners administrationand then we i didn’t want to uh. . . usedthis guy authentication allowredirectiontum porn to note that just like one manjr own tenantwe must continue the connection processfor poor management will need to use theimportant auto m_s_ online and connectit with full serviceand for exchange online management willneed to use the importp_s_ session dollar signsto summarizetoday we talked about using powershellto administerdifferent office three sixty fiveserviceswe discuss how the process to connectour show is different for each serviceand talked about a few of the commitmentto be able to administer each servicewe also talked a little about thepartner capabilities for usingpowershell to administer on behalf ofthose tenants that accepted ourdelegated mystery shoppersand that partial administration isscrewing up supported for link onlinenor is a currently supportedto administer sharepoint online onbehalf of a customer identity of theadministrationplease feel free deposit presentation ifyou need a little more time to writedown any slicks wasn’t great resourcesare the windows powershell gettingstarted guide in the meds windows asyour active directory guide for usingwindows powershellplease take the more to check those outi’ve talked about the partial commandbuilder tool the few times todaythere’s also a blog available so pleasecheck out the opposite sex by partialcommand builder blogbesides a link to the reference to avilla partial command lieutenantexchange online on the screen there aresome great technip videos out thereplease lots of people to technip towatch those as well as tech it hasn’tgreedy information on hybrid deploymentsand there is the windows partial forsure for online reference available attechnetyou are listed on the slide as wellplease feel free to reach out the partof services if you have any questionscomments or concerns about today’spresentationhe recently portal at a_t_t_ people it’sless less a caveat that m_s_ that m_p_in supporthe also reach us at support communitiesat least d_p_p_colon slash slash eighteen a dot m sslash support communitiesor you know it’s directly at ask p_p_ sat microsoft dot comthis has been powershell for commonoffice three sixty five casts brought toyou by the microsoft partner networkmight in again as john warner and i am apartner technical consultantwith north america partner servicestake you forviewing today’s session and i hope youhave a wonderful rest of your day
– Very warm welcome to tonight’s Live,and tonight, I’ll be goingthrough the sales process. How you canbasically figure outif a customer is actuallyjust after a cheap joband you know they’re probably just gonnacause loads of troubles in any case. The sales script, and whatquestions you can ask themto find out what they’reafter, truly after,and what kind of customerthey are, and what to askto find out what kind ofcharges they are used to. So, if you don’t know me by now,I’m Ilze Whiteman, The Cleaning Coach,and I’m the creator of theCleaning Coach Training Academy. So, what I’m gonna do tonight isliterally take you insidethe cleaning magnet systembecause this is like one ofthe lessons I teach in there. Just to give you a rough idea,obviously, how to find outwhat your customers are afterso, you know, you don’tget those customersthat are literally just after priceand then they end upbeing problems afterwards,and they don’t appreciateyou or your cleaning. So, firstly, remembereven if you afterwardswatch the replay, please rememberto just say hi down below. Please remember just to let me knowwhere you’re from and say hi. So, I like lots of hearts, sosend love, and some thumbs up. So, I’m gonna take you nowinside my training academy. So, basically, this isjust the magnet course,and what I’ll be actually doing is,you can see all the lessons in there,is taking you through,basically, how to choose the sales processand how to sell yourselfwithout being salesy,and into this lesson one. So, I’m just gonna run you through,obviously, if you go into it,then you’ll see the details. Obviously, the video andthen you get your worksheet,your download for every lesson. First thing, when they ask you and says,”How much do you charge?”You should, like I say,you should be aware alreadythat they might be one of thosethat’s literally just price orientated. They’re gonna expectyou to do loads of workand work your bum off,and they’re gonna probablyconstantly complain’cause they’re never gonna be happy. What you can say to them is,the first sort of sentence is,”For us, it’s not aboutgetting as many clients”as we can to a certain standard,”to charge them less of aprice or to charge a lot less,”and we do charge a lot more”than other cleaningcompanies normally charge”because our standards are so much higher. “So, our clients tend to be more”quality-focused than quantity focused. “And whatever their response to that isis gonna be your answer,because if they areliterally just after price,they’re gonna go, “Okay, thankyou, nope, no thank you. “Because you’re already saying like,”We’re gonna be more expensive. “And there is nothing wrongwith being more expensivebecause you know what youdeliver cleaning-wise,and you charge accordingly. There’s no point working for peanutsif you clean really, really well. So, then if it’s obviously a customerthat is after price only, you will getthe okay, thank you very much, and bye. If it’s somebody, obviously,that is seriously after areally good cleaning service,and they will appreciateyou, they will say,well, you can then say to them,”Okay, fair enough, yeah,yeah, I appreciate that. “I would still like a quote. “Then, it’s a different story. So then you can say to them,”Okay, we don’t give quotesover the phone, ever. “And we never sort of give a price without”seeing the property firstand meeting you first,”So we can see if we’re agood fit for each other. “And then, basically, justask her if you can meet. “When is a convenient timefor me to come have a look?”Let’s meet each other, have a chat. “And by doing that, you’remaking them feel comfortable,at ease, and that you care about them. Because you’re gonnatake that extra effort. Just do, like I say, you already knowthat customers are a littlebit warmer in that sense. And then what you can then ask her is,why are you looking for adifferent cleaning provider?Why have you called me today?Just to find out more aboutyou before I come and see you. And then it will be,obviously, they’ll always say,”Well, my cleaners let me down,”or, “I’ve never had a cleaner. “Alarm bells. Because you should know thenif they’ve never had a cleaner,it’s gonna be harder for you,especially if you charge a bit more. If they say, “Well, we’vehad a cleaning service. “Then you know you can chargeyour normal going rates. If they just say cleaner,they’re probably not gonnabe used to your pricesif you charge higher pricesas a cleaning service. But what you could do inthat sort of situation is,I always sort of say you haveto column yoke your customers. So, column A, column B, column C. So, column A will be your,sort of, very first clients,the ones who you are veryreluctant to put the price up’cause you’re the closest to them. But you should put your prices up. But they’ll be on the lower category,but you can bring yourcustomers in as a funnel. So, if the customersays, “Oh, my cleaner,”you know that that’s somebodythat didn’t have insurance,they’re literally justsort of off the street. So, then you know, youcan still get that jobbut you just have to goin a little bit lower’cause they’re not usedto high cleaning charges. If they say a cleaning service,then you know, okay, you’regood to go with your price. You know how to then level your price out. And if they said, “I’ve neverhad a cleaner,” good luck. Because you then have a lot of workeducating them how cleaningworks, how pricing works,what to do, what not todo, and certain things. They are gonna have no idea. Take them on, fair enough. But just remember they won’t be used toyour actual, your high prices,and they probably will go, “What?”Cleaners charge fourpounds an hour, don’t they?”I’ve had that one actuallyquite a lot in my business. So, and then, obviously, onceyou’re sort of at that stage,you can ask them, okay,so how many hours did thatcleaner or cleaning companyspend at your house?Obviously, they’ll give you an answer,but you’re already, by that answer,they’re gonna give yousort of a rough idea. If you want, you can askthem, how much did you pay,if you want. Even if they give you an answer,the likelihood of themactually telling you the truthis probably zero. Because, they gotta want to,well actually, if they’vegot any sales experience,they’re gonna say low,because they want thelowest price possible,because obviously you want to,as much as possible,be within their budget,and although you’re gonna tell them that,you’re still gonna charge what you charge. But there’s ways aroundobviously getting into that,or getting around that. If they’ve had a cleaneror a cleaning serviceor they’ve just had nocleaner ever before,so, then you know how tohandle that situation. Then you’ll know the amount of hoursthey’re after already, soyou know if it’s two hours. Say for instance, they say two hours. Then you know for a fact,obviously, they’recalling you for a reason. They’re not happy, they’ve been let down,and most cases, it will bewell, we’re not happy with the standards. So, what I would suggest,if they say two hours,you go in at two and a half hours. However, your first two cleans, remember,always have to be a lot longer because,it doesn’t matter how manycompanies call you and say,”Look, I’ve had a professional company in. “Can you now come and clean?”Don’t ever believe them. Don’t ever think, I’m gonna charge lessbecause a professionalcompany’s already been in,so it’s gonna be clean. Because, believe me, there’sso many companies out therethat say they’re professionaland then deliver very bad standards. So, it’s just getting around that. But you’re gonna have quitea lot of information alreadyon how to quote for that joband how to be able to doit in the correct way so,for them to know as well,you’re sharing, you’re finding out,you’re emotionally, sortof, connecting with them. Try to sort of get thatquestion in twice aboutwhat are you not happy with,or what did they do thatyou’re not happy with?And listen, and then youhave to ask a question. Like, if she says, “Well,they weren’t very good. “And then, you’ll sort ofsay, “That’s really horrible. “That’s not very nice. “So, what was it exactly that they did?”Blah, blah, blah. Asking that question’s over,and then once they give you an answer,answer with a question toreally get to the point. And then she’ll, I mean, oneof our customers once said,”Well, I found out shenicked a bag of sugar,”after about four questions. And you’re like, “Whatan odd thing to take. “But any case, some people do. So, but it’s just literallytrying to find out,because you need that,whatever she wasn’t happy with,to then include into your emailthat you’re gonna send afterwards. I actually give you examples of the emailsin my magnet system,but it’s very importantthat when you email herafter this appointmentand after you’ve gone to see her,to actually email her and say, right so,focus on the bits whyshe really wasn’t happy,and once you make thatemotional connectionwith her there, you’re near enough there. Well, not near enough,you probably are therebecause customers are lookingfor an emotional connection. It’s like Coke. I mean, Coke is such a massive big companyand they advertise all the time,but, you know, Coke doesn’t,they don’t advertise Coke. They don’t say, “Here’s Coke, buy it. “They advertise Coke becauseit’s the feeling offamily and fun that Cokes,that Coke gives you. So, that’s what theyadvertise, the feeling. And that’s what you need to get overwith your cleaning service. It’s not, we clean, here we go. It’s the feeling that yourcleaning service provides,and if you connect with a lot more peopleon that emotional level,you will find gettingcustomers a lot easier. And also, you’re gonna makethat connection with them,which means you’re basicallygonna blow their mindsbecause you’re so much differentthan anybody else out there,and they will tell a lot more people. Trust me, this works. So, once you’ve done that,obviously, you’ll commenton how horrible it isthat she’s gone through thatand that no customer everhave to go through that again,and that you apologize thatthere are cleaning servicesout there that basically,they do this to people. When are you available todayfor me to come and see you?Now, I know what you’rereally thinking probably,but hang on a minute,but, I don’t have time to do it todayand I don’t have time, this and this. You have to make a certainamount of time availablein the evenings for this. I’m not saying necessarily during the day,because if you can’t during the day,you can’t, you really can’t. ‘Cause you can’t let yourcurrent customers downto go and see new customers. But it’s a case of trying to getat her house as soon aspossible after that phone call. Because her head is there, she’s buying. She’s deciding she wants,you’re making that connection,the quicker you can get her to the”Yes, I’ll pay you thismuch, come and clean for me,”the quicker you can make that transition,the better your chances. It’s probably about 90%, or100% better than if you say,”Okay, I can’t see youfor two or three days. “So, by then, she’s hadother cleaning companies in,and by then, it’s notan emergency anymore. That point where she’smaking that phone call,that’s the important stage. So, even if you can schedule something outor do something differentto go and see heras soon as possible, do it. And obviously, it dependson her availability. Guys, remember, ifyou’ve got any questionsin the meantime, ask them,and I’ll answer some questions afterwards. After I’ve gone through the sales script. And then, you basically just say to her,right so, when is the best time for youfor me to come and see you?Because you want to make it as, sort of,about them as much as possible,rather than about you. You never say, oh, I’m busy, or whatever. It’s not about you, it’s about them. So, then when they say, “Okay,well, I get home tonight,”say, for instance, five,”You know, so I can do after five. “And then you’ll sort of say,”Okay, well actually, I’mseeing another customer”at, sort of, seven, so I’msure it’ll be perfectly fine”if I could maybe come at half six,”is that convenient for you?”Then if she says yes, then fine. You organize it for half six. But if she says no, then you say,”Oh, okay, so what otherevening can you do?”And she says, “Well,maybe tomorrow night. “And then, you never say okay. You say, “Let me check my diary. “Because remember, you’re busy. You’re very, very busy. If you just have all this time to spare,then at the end of the day,they’re gonna think, okay, so, hmm, yeah. You need to, sort of,obviously say to them,”Look, I’m very busy,I’ll check my diary. “And then, obviously, arrangefor a time to go and see her. And then you need to make very, very surethat you get her email address. Now, one thingI did wrong, and a lotof my managers did wrong,for running my cleaningbusiness was actually the factthat of getting thatfirst email address wrong. Writing it down wrong. It’s a very easy mistake to make. So, he best thing you cando is actually ask them,can you email me, or can you text me?Because obviously, they, probablyin most cases these days,they’re texting or phoningyou on your mobile,so you’ll have their number already. So, you can just say I’lltext you and you text me,but can you please textme your email addressbecause I need to send you aconfirmation about our meeting. And just to make sure it’sstill alright with you,and that you agree thatI can come and see you,and just for you to agree, obviously,for me to email you justa confirmation email. Obviously, I’ve never had a no. So, they’ll obviouslysend you an email address,but at least you won’t get it wrongand then you have to, embarrassingly,have to phone them back and say,oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’tget your email address. Because, in this email,is a very important email,because obviously you’regonna state there:Thank you very much for calling us. We look forward to seeingyou this day and this date. In the meantime, here’s a checklist. And this checklist is basically for themnot so much to check,not for them to see what you’re gonna do,it’s more to show authority,to show you’re different. Completely different,because you’re gonna wow her. Because I bet you, well,nobody else is gonna,sort of do this apart from peoplein this sort of cleaning coach group. So, nobody else knows about this,and I’ve never heard or seenany other cleaning company do this. But you’re sending that checklistover to them to say look at me. So, you’re making that impression,and you’re already saying,before you’ve even seen them,look how good I am. Isn’t that awesome?So, you’re giving that impression,and then just ask them fill it out. If they don’t fill it out,hey, just take one with you in any case,on the walkthrough. But, if they do, brilliant. So it’s just for them to seeand for you to build authority. And if they do fill it in,you can then liaise through obviously. Sort of tailor that checklist to them. Obviously, that checklistis very thorough. Remember, inside my private groupis the Domestic and Endof Tenancy Checklistthat you can use,include and make it your own. And then, obviously, you need to finishthe call, or the sales call,before you go and see her withtwo very important questions. Because you need to make surethat she understands youdon’t just jump for customers,and you don’t just go and do any customer. You choose your customers,which in the ideal world,that’s what you need to do,because you need to choose your customers,’cause otherwise you’regonna get the customersthat’s gonna make your life helland you’re gonna feel likequitting every five minutes. Because, I remember Iused to in the beginning,literally, it’s so frustrating. They don’t appreciate you,they really don’t even care about you. It’s not personal, but Iused to take it personal. I don’t know if you do do,but please, don’t take it personal. But that’s what happens. So then, you just gotta ask them,obviously make sureyou’re gonna obviously sayabout the emailing, “I’m gonna email you. Do you give me permission?”Yes, blah, blah, blah. Then you say to them,”So, if you don’t mind measking you one last question. “Although there’s two,you’re gonna say that. Obviously, one last question,and she’d obviously saysure, she’s not gonna say no. Then you just say to her,”If I turn up, say, forinstance, you don’t like my car”or you don’t like my hair,”or you don’t like the shirt I’m wearing,”or you don’t me, or youdon’t like the way I talk,”do you promise me that you’llbe open and honest with me”and tell me that you don’t like me,”or you don’t like whatyou’re sort of seeing?”Because what you want tocreate is that honestyand you want to say to her,“Look, I’m transparent. “You’re in safe hands. I will look after youbecause I want you totell me if I’m not good. And I want you to tell meif I need to change my carif you don’t like it. “Well, actually, you’ll probably say toughif they don’t like your car. But, obviously, remember alwaysto turn up in a clean car. But, it’s just to reinstatethe trust us, you’re in safe hands. I’m gonna take care of you. I’m not gonna do what yourother cleaning company did,or what your other cleaner did. So, just reallyemphasize on the You’re Safe, right?So then, obviously they’regonna say yeah, sure. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a no. And then, you ask them,”So, do you mind then,obviously, when I do some and see you,do you mind then if I maybe can tell youif I think we’re not gonna bea good fit for each other?”And obviously, she’s gonna say yes. And once again, what that’s saying iswe’re important, we’regood, we’re authority. We choose our customersand therefore, you might not be chosen. It’s as simple as that. And so, you’re just sortof reinstating the factthat you’re special, you’re differentand your price is gonna be higherbecause you’re more professional,and the way you do thingsis more professional. Then, you just say, again,so, okay, say, for instance,”Vickie, thank you verymuch for your time. “Thank you for callingyour cleaning service. “I really look forwardto seeing you tomorrow,”this day, this time. “And obviously, remember theyneed to text you their address,just so you know where to go. And then just say bye. And it’s literally your first callwhen a customer gets into your businessthat will make all the differenceon how you deal with customers,and how you make them feel,and how you connect withthem on that emotional level. Good luck on your sales bit. You can go through it againand, if you’re interested,like I said, that’s one of the lessonsinside my Customer Magnet System. Really get that emotionalconnection with your customers. So, that’s it from me tonight, guys. I’ll see you later, bye.
Baixe nosso ebook “9 ideias para a construção de campanhas de email criativas”
Nesse episódio da série Dicas Práticas vou falar sobre como você pode melhorar a sua estratégia de email marketing com 7 ideias criativas e muito eficientes para aumentar a taxa de cliques, de abertura e, claro, o engajamento da sua audiência.
📽Conheça o MailChimp e ganhe 30 dólares de desconto
👓 Cursos de Marketing Digital da Viver de Blog:
📽 Playlist de Vídeos com Mais Dicas Práticas:
🔴 Inscreva-se no canal do Viver de Blog no Youtube:
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
💎 Acompanhe o Viver de Blog 💎
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
• Blog »
• Youtube »
• Facebook »
• Instagram »
• Snapchat »
• Podcast »
!? Pesquisas comuns sobre email marketing criativo respondidas nesse vídeo:
1. O que é email marketing criativo?
2.Como fazer email marketing criativo?
3. Como criar um email?
4. Como escrever um email criativo?
5.Como atingir o público-alvo com email marketing criativo?
6.Como vender com email marketing criativo?
7. Qual a importância de fazer email marketing criativo?
8. Qual a importância de uma estratégia de email marketing criativo?
9. Quais os elementos de um email criativo?
10. Por que fazer email marketing criativo?
How to start online business in Hindi, Online marketing in Hindi, online marketing money
For Business enquiries: email@example.com
Follow on Social media-
Camera Canon EOS 700D-
4k action camera-
Clip Collar mic –
Light setup- | |
Memory card – |
For more items-
My name is “Ranjeet Kumar shah” I am Google Adwords certified. I have created this channel to Support Digital India.
We help optimize your website through SEO, SMO PPC
I do not provide support over e-mail.
भारत माता की जय !!!
Please watch: “ऑनलाइन पैसे कमाने का नया तरीका | बिना पैसे लगाये RESELLING बिज़नस स्टार्ट करे ! और पैसे कमाए”
💋Wealthycollegekid Courses 💋
💋 OFFICAL WEBSITE
💋 Children’s Vendors List
💋Need Someone To Run Your Ads?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org The Word WEALTHYCOLLEGEKID
💋 The Ultimate Vendors List
💋 Need To Make Money Fast?
💋Free Shopify 14 Day Trial
• • • • • •
💥 LET’S CONNECT! 💥
💋 PERSONAL INSTAGRAM:
🏡 Join my FREE Wealthycollegekid Group
• • • • • •
Drop a comment if you have any questions or want to suggest a video idea about all things Ecommerce
• • • • • •
Who Am I?
Hey There! I’m Christianna Hurt I created a Digital Income Educational Platform Wealthycollegekid which is not for kids or college students but anyone who wants to enroll in a course that will teach them a skill set to be used on how to sell online properly and profitably. Im a UCF college student and graduate teaching people the way of selling online in a variety of ways while being 100% myself.
💋 Apply To Work With Christianna Hurt Directly
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE & turn on NOTIFICATIONS! 🔔
DISCLAIMER: Christianna Hurt and guests of his videos are not financial advisors. All strategies, tips, suggestions, warnings, and recommendations included in the videos are from personal experience and are intended for educational purposes only. Wealthycollegekid and guests of his videos do not guarantee any particular results and, as with any investment, risk should still be considered. It is essential for viewers to perform their own due diligence and/or seek the counsel of a financial advisor.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this channel are affiliate links, meaning, at NO additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or subscribe. However, this does not impact my opinion.
My #1 Recommendation For Making Money Online Click Here Now ➡️ ➡️ ➡️ Hey guys, welcome back…
Wanna know my secret to YouTube success?It’s having a video scriptfor each of my videos. And in today’s video, I’mgonna break down the fivekey elements every single YouTube videoshould have to be successful. Hey guys, welcome to anotherepisode of Just the Tips. My name is Trena, if you are new here,and I help creativebusiness owners like youget their business on YouTube. So if you do YouTube Lives,or you do Instagram Lives,that is a totally different platform,and if you take those videosand put them on YouTube,they’re not going to perform. You need to create contentfor YouTube that workson YouTube, and I’m gonnabreak that down for youin these five key elements. So the first thing every singleYouTube video needs to haveis a hook, and it needs to be you. So when somebody clicks on that thumbnailin the search results,they need to see you. They need to connect with you. You don’t wanna have you’re little buffer,music, intro type thing. You need to welcome them toyour video with your face. Now your hook could be a statisticthat gets them interested,or maybe you justplainly tell them, in today’svideo you’re gonna learnhow to wash your dog. I don’t know, whateveryour channel is about. But it’s gotta besomething that makes themwanna stay to watch. Then you can throw in that little bumper,that graphic, music intro that you have,and it should not be anylonger than five seconds. That’s it, five seconds max. Then you can introduceyourself, so like I do,I say my name is Trena,and I tell you what I do,so you know, oh, this person’s for me,so they keep watching. Then you jump into that content. Now when you’re writing yourscript, whether you writethis all out, or you do bullet points,it’s really important to havean idea, going into a video,what that content is going to be. Otherwise you can startrambling, go off on a tangent. Not only does it make yourediting process harderand longer, but you’re gonna lose people,because they want the content. If they’re new to you, theyhonestly don’t really careabout who you are. They want the content they came for. So what I do is I actually have a post-itwith my key points written down, so I knowwhere I’m going and how to stay on track. I did start out writing myfull script, word for word,but as I do this more and more,and I get more comfortable,I just need those bulletpoints to keep me on track. So after you share your content,you wanna have some typeof call to action, because people on videoaren’t going to knowwhat you want them to dounless you tell them. So what’s really important here on YouTubeis to get people to watch more videos,whether that’s sendingthem to another videothat you created, orsending them to a playlistthat you have, or asking themto subscribe to your channel. You need to keep peopleon the YouTube platform. Now, if you have a business,and you want peopleon your email list, I suggest thinking inseries of videos, right?So you do four videoseries, where you ask peopleto subscribe, to watch more videos,then that last capstonevideo is where you pushpeople off the platform, toyour opt-in, or your cores,or your work with me page, right?You don’t wanna sendpeople off the platformfor every single video,otherwise YouTube is notgonna promote your video,and nobody’s gonna end upseeing it, because YouTubewants people to stay on YouTube. And then finally, wrap up your content. Whether you’re sharing points,maybe you just go throughthe main points again,thank people for watching,and sign off. So in today’s video welearned the five key elementsto a script for YouTube are your hook,your intro, your content,your call to action,and your outro. Let me know down below if youwrite a script for your video,or if you just do bullet points like I do. I’d love to hear you guys’ strategy. And if you liked this kind of video,make sure you give it a thumbs up,you click subscribe, andI will see you next week. Bye!
– Five ways to start copywritingand make a portfolio with zero experience. When you are just getting started,when you are a beginner copywriter,you’re going out there to the marketplaceand you’re trying to get gigs,you’re trying to get clients,one of the most commonquestions you will get is”Do you have samples of your work”that you can share with me?””Do you have a portfolio?”Now, if you’re brandnew, you may be sayingthat, “Well, I don’t have a portfolio,”I’m brand new, and I’mjust getting started. “And what you’ll hear from your prospectsare, “Well, then wecan’t really trust you,”we can’t really hire you. “Well how the hell am Igoing to do a portfoliowhen I’m brand new?So I cannot get any gigs becauseI don’t have a portfolio,but I cannot build a portfoliobecause I’m not getting any gigs. I understand your frustrations. The question is, are you goingto let not having materials,not having a portfoliostop you from pursuinga professional, lucrativecareer in copywriting?Comment below. Today, I’m going to share with youfive ways you could getstarted in copywriting. Get your foot in the door. For some, you may have toaccept one, or two, or threeno-pay or low-pay gigsjust to get started. I’m not asking you to do that forever,what I’m asking you to do isto get two or three samples. That’s all you need. You need to get your feet wet,you need to get your foot in the door,get in the game so you canstart getting paid right now,and that’s how you do it. Way number one, volunteer to writefor non-profit organizations. Non-profit organizations, they’realways looking for writersto write their newsletters,their press releases,their fundraising campaigns and emails. I’m talking about your localParent Teacher Association,I’m talking about animal shelters,I’m talking about environmental groups. All you need to do is send them an email,and say, “Hey, you know what?”I am a copywriter, I’m lookingto gain some experience. “You could connect with them on LinkedIn. Yes, on LinkedIn. You just need to approach them. Now, one of these three things will happenafter you write for them. Number one, it shows your future clientsthat you are a nice personbecause within the samples of your work,they can see you write for a non-profit. Chances are, you’re a nice person. I hope that you are, right?You’re a good person. Number two, that if you actuallydo very, very good work,they might actually turn intoa client, a paying client. They like your work so much,they will hire you for other projects. Number three, there’s a possibilitythat they might give you a recommendation,a referral or an endorsement. However, don’t expect anendorsement or a referral. It’s nice if you get it, butthat’s not why you’re doing it. You’re doing it to build your portfolio. Does that make sense?Way number two, if you belong to a churchor any religions, anyreligious organizations,you could also approach thembecause they’re always looking for writersto share the message. Especially when you approachthem as one of the believers,it’s very easy for them to sayyes and give you some gigs,give you some opportunities to practice. Way number three,approach business owners. Now, that’s what I did inthe beginning of my career. I would approach local business owners,chamber of commerce, just talking to themand say, “Hey, do you needany kind of brochures?”Maybe your direct mails, maybe your ads?”Anything that I could write?”Now, of course now social media. “Your landing page, your email, right?”Anything that they might need help with. All I’m asking the business owner isif they like my work, theywould give me an endorsementand the right to showcase this workto other future prospects. That’s it, and most ofthe time they will say yesbecause first of all,they would save money,and second of all, they’realways looking for marketing,materials, and literaturesfor their businesses anyway. It’s very easy, and onceI’ve done a few of those,boom, I’ve got a portfolio. Way number four, take an online course. I teach a seven week certification programthat helps people to becomea high-income copywriter. How to develop a high-incomeskill that allows themto earn thousands, if nottens of thousands of dollars,with nothing more thanthe power of the keyboardor pen, and combine thatwith their skillsets. If you want a provenpath to six figure incomeas a copywriter, I will put alink in the description below. Every single week during that seven weeks,they will join us virtuallyfrom the comfort of their own home. And every single week, we willgive them assignments to do. So by the end of seven weeks,you will have a portfolioof different examples ofthe work that you’ve done. Emails, landing pages, andads that you can presentto your potential clients. And that’s why my studentsare able to get clientsin as little as sevenweeks based on the strengthof the portfolio that theybuilt during that seven weeks,just doing the assignments. – Yeah, it’s happened!Finally I got my first boom. Not even finished the program,we just finished class sixtwo days ago and I had my first boom. Wow, that’s just an amazing feeling. To generate $1,000 with a cash netand I feel like, wow, that’s amazing. Just spend 20 minutes of my timeto make $1,000, and as aresult, she paid me $100,10% in commission, thatmakes me feel so happy. Now I feel that I believe in myself. – Finally and officially,I got my first boom!And it’s $100, I am sohappy and I finally got it,and I earned it with my soul,I was working hard for it. But I wouldn’t do it withoutthe help of the team,Desmond and Tina and everyone,and my friends in HIC,and the whole HIC family causeyour posts inspire me daily. – Way number five, you actually rewriteother people’s copy. So you go through different landing pages,you go through differentfunnels and different emails,and you would take their copyand you actually rewrite it,and that becomes your portfolio. Now, don’t lie, you’re notsaying that these peopleare your clients, you’renot saying these businessesare your clients, you’resimply saying to themthese are samples of yourwork, what you could do. Now they could see, theycould get a glimpse of,okay, this is what you could do. These are your skillsets, thisis how good your writing is. It’s a very simple thing to do. Now, you don’t need 20, 30 samplesof your work in your portfolio. All you need is two or three. A confused mind, a confusedprospect, always says no. As time goes on and nowyou have more samplesin your portfolio, what you want to dois you want to send them exactlywhat they are looking for. Here’s what I mean. Let’s say they want to hireyou to write emails for them. What do you do?You send them two or three email examplesthat you’ve done in the past. They’re looking to hire youto write some landing pages. You show them two or threelanding pages examples. You don’t want to show them emailswhen they’re asking for landing pages. So as you get gigs, youmight have a lot more samplesin your portfolio that you could show,but you don’t show them all, you got it?Let me give you one more bonus tip. Do you want an extra bonus tip?When you are talking to a prospect,don’t focus on your background,don’t focus on yourexperience or lack thereof. At the end of the day, theprospect is not interestedin your writing per se. What they’re interested inis what needs to be done,and what can your writingdo for their businesses. That’s it, so focus on them. So when you are talkingto them on the phone,and I recommend you talkto them on the phone,after the initial conversation,after initial emailor social media exchange,you get them on the phone,you ask them good questions. You discover their needs. You discover exactly and preciselywhat kind of outcome they’re looking for. And then you positionyour top-rating serviceas the solution to get them there. And I’ve made so many videos on YouTubeon sales and closing, you could easily goto my playlist and watch those. So make sure you sharpen yourclosing skills on the phonebefore you talk to the prospects. If you want to stop writing the hard way,head over to InstantScripts. comor click on the linkbelow in the description. In as little as three minutes,you can fill in theblanks of these simple,yet extremely powerful salesletter and email templatesinstead of staring ata blank piece of paperevery single time that you write. You’d be amazed how simple,easy, and effortlessthis process is. Click on the link belowand see for yourself.
Namaskaar dosto Mai Rupesh or Aap dekh rhe hai All Hindi Techniques aaj ki is video me Mai aapko btaunga ki WhatsApp or auto Reply kaise karte hai.
।। आप सभी के लिए 10 रुपये का फ्री रिचार्ज।।
इस एप्प को डाउनलोड करके प्राप्त कर सकते हो।
Auto Responder for WhatsApp
Automatically respond to custom received WhatsApp™ messages with the help of this tool. You have a lot of settings to customize the app for your needs. Install it now and amaze your friends!
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES:
★ Auto-reply to WhatsApp™
★ Individually customizable
★ Many tools included
★ React to all messages
★ Send replies to specific messages
★ Live answer replacements (location, time, name…)
★ Welcome message *
★ Works with groups
★ Ignore contacts
★ Set delay
★ Not updating your last seen / online status
★ Great manager for your business
★ Many tricks possible with this bot!
★ This tool is still in beta, many more features will follow!
🔥 Earn Instant Payments 👉
#winningwithquincy #FacebookGroups #JohnCrestani
Today, we’re going to learn how to make up to $500 a day from Facebook promoting ClickBank Products. Facebook users spend up to 20 minutes per day on its platform. You can send targeted traffic to whatever offer you’re promoting leveraging Facebook groups! The problem is it takes so much time to prospect. Today, we’re going to learn how to automate the monotonous tasks of finding leads! We’re going to use Facebook groups to drive targeted traffic, to one of John Crestani’s affiliate products from ClickBank!
If you want to make $500 per day with Facebook groups you’re going to want to watch this entire video.
🔥 Get My Favorite Automation Software Here 👉 👈
🔥 Get Click magick free for 14 days 👉
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational purposes only. The results are not typical. There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas mentioned in this video. I am not a financial advisor and anything that I say on this YouTube channel should not be seen as financial advice. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in this video will require hard-work, automation, experience, and knowledge. I am only sharing my biased opinion based on speculation and my personal experience. You should always understand that with investing, there is always a risk. You should always do your own research before making any investment. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this video is accurate, but we cannot represent that the website(s) mentioned in this video are free from errors.
This video was inspired by John Crestani’s video:
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. I won’t put anything here that I haven’t verified and/or personally used myself.
EARNING DISCLAIMER: No Earnings Projections, Promises Or Representations. Any earnings or income statements, or any earnings or income examples, are only estimates of what we think you could earn. There is no assurance you will do as well as stated in any examples. If you rely upon any figures provided, you must accept the entire risk of not doing as well as the information provided. This applies whether the earnings or income examples are monetary in nature or pertain to advertising credits which may be earned (whether such credits are convertible to cash or not). ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬