Client Build 1 : How To Build A MYR3300 PC
PCPartPicker part list:
– Intel Core i7-4790 3.6GHz Quad-Core Processor
– Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro 99.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
– ASRock B85 Killer ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
– Kingston Fury White Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
– Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5″ Solid State Drive
– Asus GeForce GTX 760 2GB DirectCU II Video Card
– BitFenix Shadow ATX Mid Tower Case
– FSP Group 650W 80+ Silver Certified ATX Power Supply
– Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Whats up guys! This is a build video for one of my clients. His budget was around MYR3300 which google currency conversion at this time was $1030. Of course with shipping and all, its quite expensive already.
So in this video theres no actual tutorial on how to build a PC. Just that I wanted to show you quickly the basics of building a PC and where do the parts go. Everything in a timelapse.
Don’t forget to like, dislike. Comment and subscribe to my channel because there is more to come.
Hope you guys enjoy!
CLICK HERE to learn more about PC stuff :
Talks / Guides :
FB Page :
Era of The Geeks