What’s the best and most effective and evergreen way to generate leads, especially when you’re new and starting from scratch. My answer would be cold emails. In this video, let me share with you how I find prospects and send them simple manual emails to convert them into a client. I will share my research method, my email template and also my follow-up approach.
Now, I did this video a while back when I used to do everything manually. I still use cold outreach email but with slight automation to save time and make my marketing process more efficient.
– Manually write each message, avoid copy-paste
– Keep your first email small and to the point
– No typos, grammatical mistakes (Use Grammarly chrome plugin)
– As far as possible address the recipient by name
– Send it from your own professional email, avoid bulk emailing
– Only send FB & Linkedin message when you’re connected
– Don’t overpromise – your email should look realistic
– Say less
You can check other chapters for free here:
About Agency School:
Agency School is more than just a FREE training program – it’s your tool kit to manage and grow your digital marketing agency. Agency owners and freelancers who join Agency School become good at not just acquiring digital marketing clients but also in keeping them for longer.
– The principles of this training video are timeless. So don’t worry if you see an old date.
– ILoveFashionRetail.com is now www.ILoveFashionRetail.co – my old .com domain has been hijacked 🙁
Connect with me
My Ecommerce Agency:
If you have any questions, you tweet your questions using hashtag #askpulkit
Founder & CEO at ILoveFashionRetail.co
#marketingagency sales #askpulkit #agencyschool