In this lesson, you can learn how to write an email in English.
Do you need to write emails at work? Are you worried that your emails aren’t clear, or that you make mistakes in English? In this lesson, you can see a how to write clear, natural-sounding emails easily and quickly. Get more practice with a certified English teacher online:
We’ll show you how to write an email in English from beginning to end, in simple, clear steps that you can follow right now!
You can see the full version of this free lesson here:
1. How to Start Your Email 0:44
2. Explaining Why You’re Writing 2:52
3. Adding Details to Your Email 5:40
4. Adding a Call to Action to Your Email 9:33
5. Adding a Sign-off to Your Email 12:57
6. Writing an Email in English 14:42
This lesson will help you:
– Write clear email greetings.
– Begin an email by explaining why you are writing.
– Add details to your email.
– Move between ideas in your email.
– Use a call to action to discuss the main idea of your email.
– Learn how to sign off, or close, your email.
– Practice writing an email in English using examples.
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English!
Visit our website to see more, free English lessons like this one:
A big thank you to the Alphabet translation team from Syria for the Arabic captions!