This is a special episode with Myron #5MLSTUDENT. “Presented by Student for Students” program aims to motivate students to learn new knowledge and skills, allow them to share what they learned, and make them inspire others.
This video tutorial will enable learners to
1. Personalize the format of Gmail Inbox;
2. Create filters for messages;
3. Apply visual Star icons;
4. Create Labels;
5. Move messages into Labels;
6. Delete Labels; and
7. Search content in Gmail.
1. Extend cancellation time of Undo Send feature
2. Enable Vacation Response feature
Please don’t hesitate to ask your questions or write your feedback in the Comments section below. Please support by liking and subscribing to 5-Minute Lessons by Victor channel. Click the Bell button to be notified when new videos are uploaded. Thank you!