Also, with the new Facebook layout, there is an error message when you try to adjust where the link to your signup form appears on your Facebook page. (i.e. – Oops there’s a problem) I show you a couple of easy workarounds until Facebook gets around to fixing the problem.
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the Integrations tab on Mailchimp, click the Facebook icon.
2. Read the Before you Start section – make sure you have an Instagram business account.
3. Read the Privacy and Terms
4. Click the Connect button
5. On Facebook, follow the prompts to connect Mailchimp with Facebook.
6. On Mailchimp, select which page (if you have more than one) to add the Sign-Up form
7. Select add the form and add a label name.
8 On Facebook, go to Page Settings, click Templates and Tabs, try to drag the tab into a place where you’d like it to appear on the page.
Subscribe to the channel:
Shop for Gear and Books:
Connect with me on social media:
And you can find more great articles and tutorials on Facebook and other social media networks on my blog at
Thanks for watching!