John Verbrugge specializes in helping businesses grow through both supplemental staffing and marketing.
Direct marketing is the workhorse of small businesses everywhere so chances are, you have already have a hit list started. Direct marketing is a promotional method that involves presenting information about your company, product, or service to your target customer without the use of an advertising middleman. It is a targeted form of marketing that presents information of potential interest to a consumer that has been determined to be a likely buyer.
SLAPschool is brought to you by SLAP – Silver Lining Action Plan
SLAPschool a weekly webinar training archives, FAQs, templates, resources, and much more to become a more profitable and sustainable business accessible all year!
SLAP provides the training, resources, accountability, community & support you need to set your goals and you show up so that you can actually hit those goals.
Our SLAPsters get:
• A comprehensive, step by step process of getting clarity and prioritizing your goals
• A super robust dashboard outlining your goals and progress that any non-techie can use
• Coaching (with your very own 1:1 SLAPexpert or through group SLAP)
• An accountability manager to keep you on track
• Weekly webinars and resources with and from influencial small business owners like you
• Games, contests, promotions, etc.
We’ve brought together renowned experts in their fields to craft plans to help you accomplish your business goals.
Don’t forget, If you feel stuck in any way and feel like you need a little jolt to help you get back into action, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844.393.SLAP and speak with one of our SLAPmanager right away!